posted Oct 30, 2009, 7:49 AM by Thiyagaraaj M [ updated Oct 30, 2009, 7:57 AM ]
Visual Basic .Net 2008
- Design Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications with built-in designer support
- Create data-enabled applications with the lightweight SQL Server Compact Edition or powerful client/server applications with SQL Server 2008 Express
- Build applications using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) which adds data querying capabilities for SQL Server, XML, and objects to Visual Basic
- Support for the Entity Framework and designer tool
- Develop quickly with IntelliSense support for the latest Visual Basic enhancements
- Includes the Visual Basic PowerPack Line, Shape and Data Repeater controls.