Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment
1. Get started with the Windows Phone Developer Tools.
2. Start creating today!
3. See your application in the Windows Phone Emulator.
The same powerful and easy to use Visual Studio integrated developer environment (IDE) handles from design to testing of Windows Phone 7 phone applications.
See your phone application as others will before the phones are available using the Windows Phone Emulator.
Whether you are familiar with Silverlight and XNA Game Studios programming or new to it, the Windows Phone Developer Tools provides you everything to easily get started.
Optimize your existing Silverlight application for the phone with Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone.
Create 3D games for the phone with XNA Game Studios as you would for the Xbox 360.
Easily consume Windows Azure services from within your phone applications.
Windows Phone Developer Tools includes:
Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone
Windows Phone Emulator
Silverlight for Windows Phone
XNA Game Studio 4.0 CTP
jEdit is a mature programmer's text editor with hundreds (counting the time developing plugins) of person-years of development behind it. To download, install, and set up jEdit as quickly and painlessly as possible, go to the Quick Start page.
While jEdit beats many expensive development tools for features and ease of use, it is released as free software with full source code, provided under the terms of the GPL 2.0.
- Choose the language that's right for you.
- Microsoft?? Visual Basic?? 2010 Express is ideal for the developer learning to program on Microsoft?? Windows??.
- Microsoft?? Visual C#?? 2010 Express offers a great combination of power and productivity for Windows developers building on .NET.
- Microsoft?? Visual C++?? 2010 Express provides developers the horsepower with a finer degree of control than the other Visual Studio Express productions.
- Visual Studio?? 2010 Express supports the new .NET Framework 4.
- Visual Studio?? 2010 Express products have a new integrated development environment (IDE) including a new Windows Presentation Framework code editor.
- In this new release, Visual Studio?? 2010 Express gains multi-monitor support as well as part of the new IDE.
- Unique to Visual Studio?? 2010 Express is a new streamlined user experience that focuses on the most common commands by hiding some of the more advanced menus and toolbars. These are easily accessible by users via theTools / Settings menu.
- Visual Studio?? 2010 Express offers a new Start Page.
Free Programming Tools Downloads
- Available free!
- Quickly build and deploy your database solution
- Backup and restore with ease
- Available with a graphical management tool, reporting capabilities and full-text search
- Ideal for building Web sites and apps, small scale LOB solutions or for redistribution with ISV applications
- Suitable IDE for all different Environments
- Develop desktop, mobile and web applications with Java, PHP, C/C++ and more.
- Runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Solaris. NetBeans IDE is open-source and free.
Current Version : Netbeans 7
NetBeans IDE 7.0 introduces language support for development to the Java SE 7 specification with JDK 7 language features. The release also provides enhanced integration with the Oracle WebLogic server, as well as support for Oracle Database and GlassFish 3.1. Additional highlights include Maven 3 and HTML5 editing support; a new GridBagLayout designer for improved Swing GUI development; enhancements to the Java editor, and more.
NetBeans IDE 7.0 is available in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, and Simplified Chinese.
Free Programming Tools Downloads
- Design Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications with built-in designer support
- Create data-enabled applications with the lightweight SQL Server Compact Edition or powerful client/server applications with SQL Server 2008 Express
- Build applications using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) which adds data querying capabilities for SQL Server, XML, and objects to Visual Basic
- Support for the Entity Framework and designer tool
- Develop quickly with IntelliSense support for the latest Visual Basic enhancements
- Includes the Visual Basic PowerPack Line, Shape and Data Repeater controls.