The Visual Studio® 2010 Express is a set of free tools which offers you an exciting experience with the new integrated development environment, a new editor built in Windows® Presentation Foundation (WPF) and support for the new .NET Framework 4.
- Choose the language that's right for you.
- Microsoft® Visual Basic® 2010 Express is ideal for the developer learning to program on Microsoft® Windows®.
- Microsoft® Visual C#® 2010 Express offers a great combination of power and productivity for Windows developers building on .NET.
- Microsoft® Visual C++® 2010 Express provides developers the horsepower with a finer degree of control than the other Visual Studio Express productions.
- Visual Studio® 2010 Express supports the new .NET Framework 4.
- Visual Studio® 2010 Express products have a new integrated development environment (IDE) including a new Windows Presentation Framework code editor.
- In this new release, Visual Studio® 2010 Express gains multi-monitor support as well as part of the new IDE.
- Unique to Visual Studio® 2010 Express is a new streamlined user experience that focuses on the most common commands by hiding some of the more advanced menus and toolbars. These are easily accessible by users via theTools / Settings menu.
- Visual Studio® 2010 Express offers a new Start Page.